Skip to content
HP Officejet Pro x251dw Driver Download
HP Officejet Pro x251dw Driver Install
- Switch on the 123 hp officejet pro x251dw
- Connect the printer to the PC with the USB cable.
- If the OS is Windows 10, then the built in software will automatically detect the OS.
- The built in software will start downloading the driver software into your system.
- Follow the instructions that appears in the screen to complete the installation process.
- For further assistance hp.com/setup.
- If it is some other Windows OS follow the steps below.
- Power on your 123 HP Officejet pro x251dw
- Insert the CD/DVD ROM provided in the system.
- Connect the USB Cable to the Printer.
- You will get a prompt message to connect it to the System.
- Connect the cable to the system and printer and place them close to each other.
- If your system and printer are connected properly, the system detects the 123 HP Officejet pro x251dw Printer.
- If your system didn’t detect, then unplug the USB cable and reconnect it.
- If again not detected, try a different USB slot.
- At once the printer is detected by the system, the Auto run window will open.
- Double click on the Setup File.
- Start the Installation wizard.
- After installation, your system is ready to print any document with the help of the printer connected to it.
- To check it, take a test print. For more information, click on hp.com/setup x251dw or 123.hp.com/officejetprox251dw.