How to check the estimated ink levels from the printer’s control panel?
- Slide your fingers across the control panel screen and then select Setup.
- Choose Tools from the options listed and then tap on Display Estimated Ink Levels.
How to replace the HP Officejet Pro 6965 ink cartridges?
- Ensure that your HP Officejet Pro 6965 printer is switched on.
- Open the access door of the ink cartridge.
- To release the ink cartridge, press the front of the cartridge and then remove it gently from the slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridges.
- Slide in the ink cartridges according to the colors until you have installed the cartridges carefully in its place.
- Repeat the above mentioned steps for all the ink cartridges.
- After installing your ink cartridges, close the access door.
How to disable the usage information function?
- Slide your fingers across the printer’s control panel and then click on Setup.
- Choose Tools and then tap on Cartridge Chip Information.
- Touch the OK option to disable the usage information collection.