When paper is not picked up from a tray
- Ensure that enough paper is placed in the input tray.
- The paper-width guides should be adjusted to the size of the paper you are loading.
- It is important that the guides should hold the stack of paper and should not be tight.
- The papers in the tray should not be curled.
- Uncurl the paper by twisting it in the opposite direction.
When pages are skewing
- The paper loaded in the tray should be aligned with the paper-guides. If not, reload the paper and adjust the paper width guides.
- Load the paper or envelope to the paper tray only when it is not printed.
- If necessary, remove and replace the duplexer.
When multiple pages are being picked up
- The paper width guides should be adjusted according to the size of the paper you are loaded. The guides should not be tight.
- Your input tray should not be overloaded with paper.
- Use of HP paper will guarantee you optimum performance and efficiency.
When the printer cannot read the memory device
- The memory device you have enters should support the HP Envy 6255 printer.
- It should be fixed into the slot properly.
- Ensure that the switch in the memory device is set in the position so that the content in it can be read.