PRINT FROM A WIRELESS-CAPABLE COMPUTER
Without connecting to a wireless network, one can print wirelessly with the use of 123 HP wireless direct in their HP deskjet 4729 printer.
How to print from a wireless-capable computer (Windows)?
- Ensure that the HP Wireless Direct option is switched on.
- Now, the Wi-Fi connection on your printer needs to be switched on.
- From your computer, connect to a new network as you usually do.
- Choose the wireless network you would to connect to.
- When prompted, enter the security code for the network.
- If your printer uses the network through an USB connection, then do the following.
- Based on the operating system you use, do the following,
- Windows 8: Start – – > app bar – – > All Apps – – > Printer Name – – > Utilities.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Start – – > All Programs – – > HP – – > Printer Folder.
- Choose Printer Setup & Software and then tap on Connect a new printer.
- Select Wireless option in the Connection Option dialog box. From the list displayed, choose the HP printer software.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Print the document that you need to.